This place is for fans of anime, vocaloid, j-soundtracks, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Story Draft(Title Pending)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Story Draft(Title Pending) on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Tsukikun

Admin
No Title Yet?

Sky is your ordinary high school boy. He also happens to do things better than other people. If you need an example, he's the fastest runner on the track team, he can throw the farthest football, etc. Every club at his school wants him to stay but he's not intrested in joining any at all, and so the story starts...

Ch1 - No ch. name either?

During class, his teacher Ms.Rose introduced a new transfer student to the class. Her name is Hoshi Hachiko(Meaning "Star" and "Good Fortune"). Ms.Rose adresses her to take a seat in front of Sky.
During lunch, he and his friends gather up at his desk and starts discussing about the new transfer student. Hearing and taking part of it would cause him to feel uneasy around her, so he decides to leave. He makes his way up some stairs to his so called "personal" spot, which is on the school roof no one goes to.
He opens the door leading to the roof, he finds the transfer student on the roof. Sky gets her attention by calling her last name. He asks why she was on the roof and she replies in a general manner saying she likes heights and tall places.
They introduce themselfs to eachother and hope to have a wonderful year in class together. As they shook hands, Star has a burst of energy suddenly flow through out her entire body and falls on her knees in pain. Sky starts to panic, asking whats wrong, let get you to the nurse, oh my god your coughing up blood!
Star says she's fine, it's alright, it's some kind of medical problem she has. She dashes to the door and heads downstairs. Sky is left on the roof worried and puzzled. He continues his lunch on the roof and heads to class.
During 7th peirod, Sky see's Star walk in the class room and take her seat in front of him. Sky asks her if she's alright, do you need help with anything? Star rudely interrupts saying out loud Don't talk to me! Students around them just laughs at Sky. Then the teacher walks in.
To be continues...

2 Re: Story Draft(Title Pending) on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:18 am

Gudservo

For Title i wud suggest

"Najum-o-Sama" means "star & Sky"
"sitar-e-Falak" mena the "start of sky"

nice story
the name of chapter i would suggest

"An acquaintance with fate"

but these are just suggestions

http://www.animepalm.com

3 Re: Story Draft(Title Pending) on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:43 am

Tsukikun

Admin
that's some good name, i don't think I would of thought of those...
I had so much more complicated names XD

Time to look for the papers I wrote the story on....
I think I have a draft of 2 chapters so far.

----------------------

4 Re: Story Draft(Title Pending) on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:48 am

Gudservo

great do put them up

http://www.animepalm.com

5 Re: Story Draft(Title Pending) on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:46 pm

cats eye

wow suki..that is an awesome story!!
really,loved it..^.^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: